Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Writers' Strike & Writer's Block

Deepest apologies to my audiences and fans all over the world. Due to the recent writers' crisis, I have stopped writing to show my support for all the other writers. Despite its ongoing protests, I have decided to open my show again because of Chinese New Year.

The Year of the Rat:

People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists.
The Rat person is usually a bright, happy and sociable personality
The Rat is reputed to make an excellent writer and this is not surprising at all. He makes it a point to know practically everything about everyone in town. He keeps tabs, has an uncanny eye for detail, a good memory and is incredibly inquisitive.


References:
http://www.theholidayspot.com/chinese_new_year/more_zodiacs/rat.htm
http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/Rat.html




Ladies and Gentleman, this goes to show WHY I am your beloved Talk Show Host. I never like to boast about myself, but facts cannot lie. Tune in to the next episode of The Talk Cock Show, in which the normal program resumes. Until next time, Happy Chinese New Year and let the rat race begin.

No comments: